When you arrive, we’ll greet you and show you round the house. The accommodation is Self Catering
so you need to bring your own food and drink. We do offer the following however:
Offered as standard
- All towels and bed linen provided.
- All electricity, gas and logs included in price.
- There are 6 TV’s in total – 2 in the bedrooms and 4 in the reception rooms and kitchen. 2 have DVD players combined.
- Wifi is provided
- We can provide 2 travel cots, a pushchair and a highchair if requested for the little ones.
- We can also provide two single folding beds to convert most of the bedrooms into family rooms.
- Free use of the books from the library (please don’t take them away with you as people love to read them!)
- Free use of the toys and games in the games room
Extras ( we can arrange for you on top)
- Pick up from the train station
- Drop off and pick up to Cartmel Races
What we won’t allow unfortunately
- Fires outside of the stove in the Conservatory
- Fires in the gardens
Now you’ve had a look through the details of the holiday why not see what you can do while you are staying in our Things to Do section